Monday, October 18, 2010

Getting sick is totally worth it

Yesterday, I did awesomely at the show! I got one fifth place. All three of the classes I went in had at least 23 or more people. I rode the best I have ever ridden before. I almost won the last class which had a $65 pay out for 1st place. I hit the last rail though. We got our time at 25 seconds which would have won. I've never asked him to gallop on before, so its understandable that we didn't make it. He was so wonderful. He settled completely after the first class. Its the first time we've gone to a show and he's settled like that. I'm really, really happy with the whole day.

Today, I am sick though. I was getting sick before and the long day was no help. I had to drive back to Murray today because I just couldn't the night before. I'm still feeling awful as you can guess by the horrible writing. I am really just hoping to get to my civ and soil science classes tomorrow. I will probably have to skip my riding class again. God I want chicken soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment