Sunday, December 5, 2010

Leftover Casserole

It was a success!!! Muhahaha!!! I took the rest of the ham and some of the turkey that Josh's mom gave us for the meat. First I lined the bottom with mashed potatoes. Next, the meat went in as a full and thick layer. Then, I added a good layer of broccoli, sprinkled some onion and parsley. One half had tomatoes sprinkled on it as well. Then, I mixed some beef broth (sadly not well enough) with mustard and pored it over the whole thing. I sprinkled pepper, a little garlic powder, and a dash of cyan pepper over it. Finally, I pored the rest of the beef stock on it. I baked it on 225 for a good while.

This morning it was delicious for lunch. Though a bowl is a bit better for it. There is nothing keeping it stuck together and there was still a lot of beef stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment